You are not satisfied with the pictures in the last vacation, you may have one of the twelve mistakes in posing below. We all want to own attractive beach photos to show off to friends. However, posing for photoshoot is not easy at all. The wrong postures, improper camera angles … will ruin your picture.
12 mistakes when posing poses at the beach and how to overcome them by Brightside guide
1. The legs which are on the same line will make your calves feel big
Fix: Instead, put a leg up and stretch a leg down so the legs will be separated, easy to see, and graceful.
2. Knees straight in front of the lens will make your body and limbs look very short
Fix: Turn around a little, this position helps you show off the curves and also elongated legs.
3. Taking aerial photography breaks the face ratio, the neck disappears and things get heavy
Fix: Shoot with the camera level at eye level. This will maintain the proportion of the face and show the neck clearly.
4. Lack of emphasis: This form makes the body feel unnatural and the picture has no point
Fix: Change the angle of the other shoot, focus on the face, the model will feel more comfortable when posing.
5. Faces too close to the water surface: shortened face feeling, no relaxation
Fix: Should be taken with a face that is 10 to 15 cm above the water
6. The knees kneeling opposite the camera: This shape causes the lumbar to disappear, the leg is cut short and the thighs are very large.
Fix: Slightly rotating position will create curves and soften your photo.
7. Standing in military style: The stance loses its edge, looks rough
Fix: Tilt your shoulders and put one foot forward, you will find your body more soft and show off all the best angles.
8. Straight legs opposite the camera: create short legs, hips and shoulders
Fix: Tilting slightly will show more lines.
9. Casual sitting: never sitting on a beautiful photo
Fix: Form a half sitting half sitting is a good choice. The slightly knit legs make the body look more elegant and elegant.
10. The knee is too close to the chest: This makes the body parts look rough and swollen
Fix: The half-lying form with one leg in front expresses perfectly the highlight, the elegant lines of the body.
11. Lean and lean too far to one side: When you lean your head on the hand, it makes the image look heavy and tired.
Fix: Lower your arms, do not put all your weight on your hands, knee your knees and make your sitting relaxed.
12. Take a nap: This posture exposes belly fat and loses your waist.
Fix: Keep your back straight.
9 secrets to have a nice selfie photo
1. Attention to light
2. Looking at the camera, should not look at the screen
3. Get creative with funny pictures
4. Would be great with the font removal effect
5. Limit shaking hands
6. Use the main camera (if you can)
7. Clean camera lens cleaning
8. Do not use too many editing effects
9. Use a different camera application to get something new
If you concern about Vietnam travel tips, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!